Sunday, September 7, 2008

Best I Could Do

We saw a camel on our way to church this morning but I couldn't get my camera out in time to snap it. Then coming home we saw this one. I just barely got the camera on in time to get it's head. Then I stuck my head out of the auto to get the head-on shot. Sticking your head out of the auto on any other day could get it knocked off but as you can see the traffic is sparse--normal for Sunday. Posting just these two because I'm sure the kids will enjoy seeing it. Wish it were better--will keep trying. This is very close to our apartment. We could have gotten out and walked and I could have gotten more pix but Dad was too hungry.


1 comment:

Powers Family said...

Gage LOVED these pictures. Of course, his favorite was the camel. Bella liked the cows. She kept "mooing". The countryside and the sky do look beautiful. It doesn't LOOK hot!